Dr. Majeres is an excellent psychiatrist when it comes to advice on Anxiety.
His podcast can be found here:
His website drmajeres.com has a wealth of information, but I would highlight a few sections:
- A video on the basis of anxiety: https://youtu.be/lGa-jQJazpY
- Resources including videos and books here: https://drmajeres.com/resources/videos/
- Podcast from the Doctor, Doctor Podcast, Mental health tips from Dr. Majeres:
- Coping in the Coronavirus Crisis: https://soundcloud.com/user-546435917/dd-120-coping-in-the-coronavirus-crisis-mental-health-tips-with-dr-kevin-majeres
- Anxiety and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy https://soundcloud.com/user-546435917/dd-82-anxiety-and-cognitive-behavioral-therapy
- Anxiety and Flow: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Exercise and Brain Function https://soundcloud.com/user-546435917/dd-91-anxiety-and-flow-acceptance-and-commitment-therapy-exercise-and-brain-function
- Anxiety, Mindfulness, and the Science of Prayer https://soundcloud.com/user-546435917/dd-102-anxiety-and-mindfulness
I hope this helps! Remember to get outside and to schedule quiet time during the day for the whole family.
Kind regards, -Dr.B